Sunday, April 13, 2014

After my second surgery

So surgery went well. It was about 2 hours and I only had to be in recovery for around 15 minutes. I couldn't lift my right arm for a little while after surgery so joe had to feed me my dinner. It went back to normal pretty quickly but was strange. I'm already feeling all the numbness under and on the backside of my upper left arm. This will get a little better but is likely to never go away. 

As far as how I feel I was able to come out of surgery and continue on the pain meds I had been taking and didn't need to use the pain pump. I was so grateful for this. I feel just the same as I felt going into surgery just with the massaging things on my legs to prevent blood clots and an extra drain that i only notice if I get up. Now I can actually officially say the hard surgeries are over which I am so grateful for. I love you and appreciate all your prayers in our behalf.

xoxo, Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment